Monday, February 25, 2008

I can't do it anymore.

I've played this charade for long enough. I've clung to my 20/20 vision long enough. Mind you, I have had glasses for sometime now. I just refused to wear them. Sure I let them out of their protective case every once and again to make sure they were still intact. Well, as of late, I have been having this weird throbbing/pulsing on the left side of my head above my ear. It's not painful in anyway, just very bizzare.

WebMd tells me it is one of three things...

1. My vision is impaired and I need to get it checked...STAT!
2. I am having some sort of stress induced migraine.
3. I have brain cancer.

I'm hedging my bets on numero uno. I've had a migraine...let me tell you....ranks right at the bottom of "My Things To Do When Bored" list. I've reviewed my medical records and sure enough, it's been over a year since my last eye exam. Pretty dumb for someone who sits on a computer for 18 out of 24 hours a day. So...I have busted out my "super smart specticles" and will be wearing them pretty much all of the time.