Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weepy

Seriously - I don't think there is anything else that can make me cry as much as this. First, this song is my all time favorite song and when someone can sing it better then John Lennon - you've got me. Only one other person has done it so far: Jordis Unga from Rockstar: INXS.

If you don't watch American Idol, let me just say, they were not kidding when they said that this year had THE most talented contestants. They guys - yes. The girls - not so much. There are a few - OK I lied - One in particular (ahem Carly Smithson). And after 2 weeks - I am ready to put my money on David Archuleta. This kid is phenomenal. Little back story on this dude:

Paralized vocal chords when he was younger. Rumor has it he has won Star Search - but I see no bearing of that on AI.

This kid can really belt it out. And even Kam thinks he's cute.



3 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I only caught a part of that online and boy was I wowed. I don't even watch the show but I might tune in now.. cause he is so good. What a miracle.. chords and all. Proverbs like 678 right? lol God taketh and God giveth or some BLEEp like that. lol:) wow.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zsNdGf8Bt8

my fav

:) She have anything out??

Me said...

Jordis is my gurl! I think she was in the process of an album but then she fell off the radar. I will have to add her to my "people I must stalk"