Friday, March 28, 2008

Lady, get some control over your kid

So I am out and about tying up loose ends for my West Coast adventure. I stop into Kohl's to take a look around. I find this dress I really really like and think, not too dressy, might be good for a night on the town out West. BONUS - It's in the Jr's Section. DOUBLE BONUS - It's on sale!

Now I'm not sure how I am managing to fit into things into the Jr's section.....but we won't argue with what that is. We will accept and move on.

So while I am perusing the rest of the section before I go try these items on, there are these 2 girls....I am going to venture and guess that one is about 19 and the other is probably 16 or 17. The eldest one (who woulda thought 19 would be eldest but that is neither here nor there) has a small child with her. I am going to venture a guess and say 2 - max.

These 2 girls are clearly white trash. How do I know that you might be asking? Well they were looking for prom gowns in the Jr's section, I mean in the clearance section of Jr's. One holds up a pretty red dress with sparkles on it below the bust line and says "How about this? Oh never mind, it's out of your price range". The one looking for the dress says, "Well how much is it?" "$11.60", she replies. "Well anything $15 and below is ok I guess". OK, if your budget is that low, might I suggest going to Rainbow or Dots or something like that?

Anyway, we all convene in the fitting room to try our things on. The oldest girl goes into try some pants on, LEAVES HER LITTLE BOY OUTSIDE OF THE CHANGING STALL, and the other one is in there trying on her bargain basement dresses. I take the last stall - the one that is the FURTHEST away from them because I just had a hunch something was going to happen. Sure enough, the little boy is laying on the ground, looking into the other girls stall as she is changing. She laughs because it is cute.....yeah for you maybe. I finish trying on my dresses and I am standing there with just my T Shirt on and HELLO THERE LITTLE BOY. HE IS PEEKING INTO MY STALL. His mom is too busy calling someone asking if she can borrow $5 because she "just found these sweet pair of red cords she wants to buy" and she "promises to pay them back as soon as she gets her "check" on Monday." and "do this place have Tylenol and shit", not to mention asking the other changing girl how much her cell phone cost and boy she would like one but her credit is all messed up. I say "Um EXCUSE ME" and she just yells, Jason get up. That's not Snelly". No "I'm sorry", no nothing from her. Just laughs...because again, this is cute behaviour for your child to exhibit.

This is why I don't try things on as a general rule. And have I mentioned I hate people?

2 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is SO funny.

ahhhhhhhhh

lmao

:)

I hate WT.

lol
I hate WT parents MORE.
:)

Tim said...

Well at least you were wearing underwear... or were you????? hahahaha! That would have taught the little bastard a lesson!