Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's official...


...the man is an idiot. Today, he denied the US economy is in a recession, calling it instead a "slowdown." He also doesn't believe that we will see $4 gas this spring/summer.

Maybe he missed all of the indications...like:
1. the mortgage crisis
2. the Stock Market plunging day by day
3. the surge in the cost of oil

Today is the PA Primary and there is much hoopla surrounding it. Unfortunately, yours truly is not a registered Democrat and therefore, cannot vote in today's closed primary. I can vote, just not for my choice for the next Democratic nominee. Bummer news for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"No, really, it's just a slowdown. Why don't you people believe me? I AM YOUR PRESIDENT!"

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

(((((((((( hugs))))))))))))))