Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dissection

I had to chuckle when I read my horoscope today. Here it goes ~ including some notes I made...

It feels good to simply do your chores today, even if it means blowing off an invitation. YEAH OK....IT DID NOT FEEL GOOD TO SIMPLY DO THE CHORES...INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VACUUMING THE STAIRS, HALL, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM AND THE HALL AGAIN AFTER KAM SO DELICATELY SPILLED EVERY LITTLE CRUMB OF POTATO CHIP.

Avoiding social obligations may not be your usual style, so it's surprising to others when you do. I HARDLY EVER AVOID SOCIAL OBLIGATIONS....AND I CERTAINLY WAS NOT ABOUT TO AVOID THE ONE TODAY EITHER. HORTON HEARS A WHO WAS EXCELLENT. DINNER WAS FUN.

Don't worry about their judgments of you or your current decisions. HAVE YOU MET ME? I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK, SO THERE.

Although someone might feel slighted, doing what makes the most sense is your best course of action. THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF WITH THIS IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS CELEBRATING HER GRADUATION TONIGHT AND I COULD NOT MAKE IT. BUT WOULDN'T YOU KNOW, SHE COULDN'T MAKE IT EITHER AS SHE IS FIGHTING THAT NASTY FLU STRAIN THAT IS GOING AROUND.

I swear, I could make a crap load of money by making up half the crap. Just throw a few sentences together and call it a horoscope. Come on now...

No comments: