Thursday, March 6, 2008

New crush

Oh woe is me. I really need to stop checking dudes out. I mean, really. I am married. But I am starting to feel like a modern day Mrs. Robinson. No - not sleeping with younger men and all of that - just developing crush upon crush.

The latest victim:

David Cook from American Idol.
*****SWOON************

First, apparently I have a thing for left handed dudes.
Second, musically inclined.
Third, when he sings, the right corner of his mouth makes this little smile that does things to me.....now you have to watch it. And I will watch it too. Again and again and again.



Hello David Cook. You sometimes see me pass outside your door because I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU! It is you I have been looking for. You don't need me to tell you how to win my heart because you already have.

Sigh. It has gotten so bad I have even stalked him on Myspace. Yes he has a page. Yes he was in a band (Mid West Killers among others). Yes their song is my default song on Myspace. Yes I am a lunatic.

It's so bad - I have even added this little snippet of a song to my iPod. Dear Lord - please help me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Um. Mizzuz Robinson: Get off my jock: you are creepin my shit out dude. Quityou walkin by my door or I will report .

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

And I've given myself away: Oh wise one that i am: because I've RE- BOO TED: we are again back to cursor issues.
Case in point.

Line 2: anon comment
quityou walkin ???

nice
thx cursor.
blasted

Anonymous said...

hellooooo....
i would never geuss to like it so much...not a big fan of idol..i watch onlu yur clips , but can totally see the mrs robinson crush you have for this man......lol
wonderful
jenn l...oops it is jenn h...your milligan neighbor...

Me said...

You guys crack me up.