Saturday, March 8, 2008

Together....forever


Don't be jealous. Kam and I are getting ready to head out to see High School Musical on ice. I have heard about it allllllllll week long. I'm excited - but only because she is so excited about it. Of course, I had to make sure she knew that they weren't really Zac Effron and Vanessa Hudgins - we're cool there.

Here's how excited she is. She is half naked in the living room trying to get dressed while count to 30 by 2's and watch Lou and Louise. She's a multi tasker alright. Get's it from her Mama.

Look for us....I am the one with the tissue in my nose to contain the blood because I waited til the last minute to get tickets.

Oh wait - I need to stop at the bank to take out a small personal loan for all of the junk Kam will want. I'll post pictures later.

1 comment:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

two words

naked troy



yee ha.. now that was worth the 25 buckers for tix, and friggin 26dollars for a hat I couldn've bought at the dollar store and slapped on a foam HSM. ;) Sorry we missed you. You must come visit. dammit.