Friday, March 21, 2008

Hi Tim!


Special shout outs to Tim - visiting the blog! Yay! This is a first for me. I am sharing this with someone other then the 2 or 3 people who usually read this. I mean, eek, I haven't even told my FAMILY about this!!! I think I am up to sharing since we both admitted our lameness to blogging. So feel special Tim!

P.S. That's him on the right, me on the left and Joe in the middle ~ doin' it up Erie style (and yes there is such a thing). These are the fools I get to enjoy my first ever trip to Vegas with! Fun times for everyone!

2 comments:

Tim said...

Yo yo yo... Thanks for the welcome comment... I feel so special! Just think of all the fun pics we're going to be able to put on here after the Socal-Vegas 2008 Trip! Bring it!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

OHhhhhh.. i see how it is.

NOt enough for you huh? OUR LOYALTY IS TOTALLY UNRECOGNIZED..

Oh how dare you.

I hope I get the letters

B-I-G O-L B-I-T-C-H

SOON.

:)
i'LL STALK HISS ASS too.. :0
d